Upgrade kit for Simon Yorke S7 turntables
The Simon Yorke S7 legend is an extraordinary turntable with unchallenged sound properties. Unfortunately, the tone arm is of a relatively simple design and cannot be replaced with other available tone arms.
The following upgrade kit now allows for the combined use of a wide range of top-of-the-art tone arms with the Simon Yorke S7 turntable.
What's more, the turntable now is equipped with a tone arm board with improved rigidity and the NEWTON sound modules, enabling modulation of the most subtle tonal nuances (overtones).
- upgrade kit enabling the use of 9’’ and 9.5’’ high-end tone arms (e.g. Einstein’s The Tonearm) in Simon Yorke S7 turntables.
- use of interchangeable NEWTON sound modules
- optimized ultra-rigid connection between platter and tone arm
- improvement of impulse precision and therefore sound experience
- no permanent mechanical changes to the Simon Yorke S7, so the turntable can be restored to its original configuration at any time
- Material: aluminum (Basis) and ebony or bronze (sound module)